VOLT Shows the Wrong Store or Doesn’t Have My Store at Check-In
On occasion, VOLT might think you’re near a different location than you actually are. In most cases, this is due to VOLT hanging on to old location data.
(Click here if you’re seeing the correct store, but it appears to be miles away at check-in or check out)
Here’s what to do:
- In order to refresh your location data, force close VOLT and reopen it.
- Be sure that your Location Services setting is turned on:
- For iPhone: Go to Settings > Privacy > Location Services and switch it to on ON. Then scroll down and ensure the switch is ON for the WMT VOLT app.
- For Android: Swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick setting menu and set the location switch to ON.
- Ensure you have a strong enough internet connection to retrieve data.
- As a last resort, press the “Check In at a Store” button, then press the “Change Location” button to select your store from the list.
- As always, if you are still unable to check in with VOLT, call Support: 1-855-GET-TAP1 (1-855-438-8271)
In much rarer cases, VOLT might not have your store in its location list. If you notice this, don’t wait – call Support: 1-855-GET-TAP1 (1-855-438-8271)