Updating the TAP Mobile App from your App Store
When we perform an ‘App Store’ update. Users will need to ensure that they have updated the TAP Merchandising App through the App Store.
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- Go to My Apps and Games located in the Main Menu
- Go to the Updates tab
- Select the Update next to the TAP Merchandising App
Your device will now install the latest version of the TAP Merchandising App. Just relaunch the app to run the new version after installing the update.
If you have Automatic Updates enabled, you don’t need to take any action. Your phone will update the TAP Merchandising App automatically.
If you do not have Automatic Updates enabled, you will need to manually update the TAP Merchandising App from the App Store.
Here’s what to do on iPhone:
- Go to your iPhone’s home screen and tap on the App Store icon.
- After the App Store opens, tap the Updates icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scroll to find TAP Merchandising in the list under Pending. If you do not see TAP Merchandising under Pending, then it will appear under Updated Recently.
- Click on the update button, and wait for your app to update.
Learn more about how to Turn on Automatic Downloads or App Updates for iPhone